Logipix is a privately held international company founded in 1996 in Hungary. We are one of the most innovative, end-to-end security solution developers and manufacturers in the world.
The company’s main profile is to provide quality IP-based, high-end video security surveillance solutions. Our team is led with passion and precision. We are excited to make quality products while knowing how to have fun doing it. We believe that our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each members of the Logipix team.
We are looking for talented professionals who are excited about contributing to the success of the company with their ideas. Here you can see all of the current job vacancies at Logipix. We are looking forward to your application!
Logipix Ltd. is seeking an employee in the following positions:
Logipix Ltd. is launching a contest for the design of its new logo. We are expecting submissions from graphic designers who conform to the criteria detailed in the submission conditions. The prize for the winner is 150 000 HUF.
Requirements for entries
- Straightforward and clean design
- The logo should convey uncompromising precision
- The logo must contain the following text: LOGIPIX
- The logo must be applicable both in color and in black and white
- If the letter logo contains a motif it should be applicable for standalone use as well
- Logipix color-hexes: blue: #0098D8, orange: #FAA519
- The contest is open to the general public, there is no nomination fee, a single applicant may submit multiple entries.
- A portfolio is to be attached to the submitted entry up to the size of 5MB.
- A short concept summary is to be attached to the entry (5 sentences at maximum).
- The design must respect the criteria mentioned above.
- It must be undertaken that the submitted entry is the intellectual product of the applicant and during its creation no infringement on the rights of any third party occured. Should these criteria are not met the entry is immediately disqualified and Logipix becomes eligible for legal compensation and reimbursement of the prize fee.
- Logipix does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the applicants.
- The applicant agrees to the terms and conditions of the competition and agrees to the design being published (even if corresponding with the name of the applicant). There is no room for appeal against the decision of the announcer.
- Logipix becomes the sole proprietor of the awarded entry thus shall have the right to use, edit or modify it without restrictions and can publish the name and submitted entry of the author.
- The awarded applicant is to hand over all the related materials of the entry within 3 days after the winner is announced. The prize fee is paid consecutively.
- Logipix undertakes the payment of taxes and contributions related to the payment of the prize fee.
- Logipix reserves the right to exclude objectionable or inappropriate entries.
- The contest is carried out by: Logipix Kft.
- Submission deadline: 2018. március 30.
- Eligible applicants: anyone specialized in graphic design
- Evaluation: The entries are judged by the Logipix professional staff committee
- Prize: 150.000 HUF, to which amount the awarded applicant is contracted
- Entry submission date: March 30. 2018.
- Entry evaluation: by April 5. 2018.
- The announcement of the contest winner will be on www.logipix.com on: April 6. 2018.
- The entries are to be submitted to marketing@ logipix.com with the subject of Logipix logo contest
Logipix is a privately held international company founded in 1996 in Hungary. We are one of the most innovative, end-to-end security solution developers and manufacturers in the world. Our main profile is to provide quality IP-based, high-end video security surveillance solutions.
Our ideal sales assistant will actively contribute to the work of the Logipix sales team. Our sales assistant will be confident with maintaining business relationships with our new and existing customers and be effectively involved in other sales activities in harmony with the company culture.
- Foster business relationships
- Keep contact with other departments
- Maintain the customer database in CRM
- Prepare offers and orders Handle contracts
- Follow up leads
- Draw up statistics
- Provide regular information for customers
- Support sales managers
- Perform administrative tasks
- Technical or scientific interest
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong computer literacy
- Straightforward, logical way of thinking
- Ability to work in a team
- English fit for negotiation
- 1-3 years of experience but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
Please send your English and Hungarian CV.
We are looking for a Delphi developer.
- Knowledge of Delphi language
- Experience with SQL
- English knowledge fit for negotiation
- Experience with C/C++
- Deep knowledge of Win32 API
- Experience with testing and running IT systems
- Object oriented programming knowledge
What we offer
- Long term job opportunity
- Great working atmosphere, young and dynamic team
- Possibility to gain more work experience in a professional work environment
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant
The administrative assistant is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the Logipix Noida office. An ideal candidate can operate an appropriate filing system, scan and forward documents to accounting, compile the monthly statements, operate the management information system and assist the Regional Director in his duties.
- General office administration: scanning, printing, compiling reports
- Operation of an appropriate filing system
- Update of various inventory lists
- Mail handling and filing
- Invoice handling and filing
- Update of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system: register contracts, meetings and calls, administrate and update partners and projects,
- Compile weekly reports
- Graduate (BCOM)
- Interest in engineering or natural sciences
Straightforward and clear mindset
- User level computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication competence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level English skills
What we offer
- International company background
- Long-term employment status at a dynamic company
- Online trainings to help with the daily routine